- Read at least 52 books. Stretch goal: 100 books in a year/all the books on my reading list.
- Write descriptions for all my drawings. Stretch goal: Turn it into a book.
- Draw my way through the bible. Stretch goal: Read the bible from cover to cover.
- Make a journal cover. Stretch goal: Make a journal.
- Write and publish a book. Stretch goal: Apply marketing.
- Write and launch a manifesto. Stretch goal: Two manifestos.
- Be published through a writing competition. Stretch goal: Win an award/competition.
- Do the splits again. Stretch goal: Do the splits with the other leg in front.
- Tick off five bucket list items: Get a tiara, become an Eagles member, have my nails done either acrylic or as if they were acrylic, go to the cinema alone, do the Horseshoe Bay to Rose Bay walk. Stretch goal: be part of a writing group/book club/dance or fitness class.
- Find myself and follow my sparks (Be myself and do what makes me come alive).
What are your 2016 goals?