Here is take two of my personal principles that I’m taking into 2016.
I’ll print it and stick it to my wall so I can read them daily. Only by reading them regularly will I be able to remember them and put them into practice.
- Be yourself – No more trying to change myself so people will like me. I have permission to be myself.
- Be real – No more trying to be perfect. It’s okay to not have things all together.
- Be unconventional – No more trying to be like other people. Do what I feel led to do.
- Be judged – No more trying to please people. Don’t worry what people think abut me.
- Step into scary – No more playing it safe. Try new things and get out of my comfort zone.
- Fail – No more playing it small. Grow from everything.
- Write for you – No more trying to write for an audience. Write what wants to come out.
- Choose your thoughts – No more believing the lies I tell myself. Let them come, then let them go.
- Accept reality – No more comparing or wishing for something different. Don’t live in the ideal future; embrace now.
- Remember love – No more judging myself or others. Love fiercely, choose love with each step.
- Live now – No more waiting to act. Do what I can now.
- Come alive – No more feeling guilty for loving what I do. Follow my sparks unashamedly and unapologetically.
What are your personal principles?