I got this idea from a fellow blogger. I like it because I have a massive Reading List but this helps me prioritise which books I want to read this year.
It also helps me not get overwhelmed by all the choices and taking forever to decide which book to read next. Now I can just work my way through my Top 10 list.
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Packing Light – Allison Vesterfelt
- God Loves Ugly – Christa Black
- The Year of Living Biblically – A.J. Jacobs
- The Desire Map – Danielle Laporte
- Letters to a Young Poet – Rainer Maria Rilke
- The Orthodox Heretic – Peter Rollins
- I Thought It Was Just Me But It Isn’t – Brene Brown
- Traveling Mercies – Anne Lamott
- The 40-Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferris
What is on your reading list this year?
What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Always looking for suggestions.